• People have identified with La Movidita’s programming with the newest and best played music, news to keep them current. Constant traffic and weather reports to keep them informed. Shows to keep them entertained, and able to participate in call-in games, and prize winning opportunities. La Movidita’s popularity has ranked her number one in its category, leaving our competitors short.
• At this time, if you are considering radio advertising in this area, consider advertising with the most popular and the best spanish radio.
• North Carolina's rapidly growing Hispanic population contributes more than $9 billion to the state's economy through its purchases, taxes and labor, while costing the state budget a net $102 per Hispanic resident in health care, education and correctional services, according to a
new study by researchers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
• If recent migration trends continue, the total economic impact of Hispanic spending in the state could increase to $18 billion by 2009.
• These were among the key findings and conclusions of the first major comprehensive study of the state's Hispanic population and its economic impact conducted by the Frank Hawkins Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise at UNC-Chapel Hill for the North Carolina Bankers Association (NCBA), in cooperation with the Mexican Consulate of Raleigh, N.C. The study assessed
the economic impact of the state's growing Hispanic population and identified potential business opportunities provided by this fast-growing market.
Results of the study were released Jan. 3 at the 2006 Economic Forecast Forum sponsored by NCBA and North Carolina Citizens for Business and Industry.